Monday, November 29, 2010

When will it come.......

Okay, sitting on pins and needles will get you no where, but Microsoft Excel will get you in the ballpark when you are trying to figure out what date your Travel Authorization will come! In reading other peoples Blogs that are currently in China, you can get a sense of how long each step of the process is taking.  So with this information in hand, I put together a spreadsheet that takes all those dates, relates them to the dates we have experienced so far and then gives me a projected date for when our next step in the process will take place!  Yea, I know, too much time on my hands, but its fun and I love statistics!

So far I predicted within two days the arrival of our I-800 and within one day of our Article 5 being delivered to CCAA!  If all goes as planned (fingers crossed!), we should get our Travel Authorization (TA) either tomorrow (Tuesday) or the following day!  So everyone keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that my statistical prognostications hold true! In the mean time, here is a look back at all the documents for our first little trip to China!  Till then......

Michael "Math is Fun", Ann Marie "What do you mean you only have 3 seats left" and Savannah "How much longer till we get there" Kennedy

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying an extra prayer tonight!!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike- you are a total nerd, but so hope you are right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete