Thursday, December 23, 2010

I just wanted to share…



a couple of photos before I sign off for the night.  At one point today Ann
Marie was standing in the room with Aiden staring out of the window and I
had a small flashback to a moment a little over 4 years ago when I saw this
same pose in Guangzhou, China.  We had just received Savannah at the
Adoption Registry Center for Guangdong Province and Ann Marie was standing
at the window with Savannah staring out over the cityscape and it made the
most amazing photo.  This exact photo adorns my office at home, and now it
has a companion.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have and will.

Till then……

Michael (even the toughest of men can be sentimental) Kennedy

 Aiden Yang Yang Kennedy 2010


 Savannah Ming Quan Kennedy 2005

2 comments:

  1. I remember that photo too. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    Karen, Chris & Charlotte

    ReplyDelete