Thursday, December 16, 2010

One more night of sleep......

or the attempt thereof!  This time we are done packing and headed to bed a full two hours before we did when we left to get Savannah!  Even with the packing done, the check and double check, there will be little sleep to be had tonight for tomorrow we begin the adventure to Aiden, but this time with a little one in tow!  Savannah is very excited to meet her little brother and we cannot wait for Gotcha day to be here!  I am going to go lay in the bed and rest my eyes, but I promise to BLOG a little more while we are in our layover in Chicago and will add some pictures of our departure from North Carolina!  Till then......

Mike (how many bags ARE we taking?), Ann Marie (did that say 20 kg or 20 lbs?), and Savannah (all I need is my DSI and your iPod Daddy!) Kennedy

1 comment:

  1. Bring back that precious little boy- now go, Hurry! I will be thinking about you guys constantly.

    ReplyDelete