Monday, December 13, 2010

We are China Bound!

Just a quick post here at 5:30 am on Monday to let everyone know that we expect to be China bound on Thursday of this week!  Today we will begin the process of booking flights with a return to the United States on January 1, 2011!  What a Christmas and New Years it will be for us this year!  We will start Blogging daily on Wednesday, but now the fun begins and the questions multiply!  Till then.......

Mike (so how cold is Beijing going to be?), Ann Marie (how long until I get to hold my son?) and Savannah (how many minutes till we leave?) Kennedy

Here we go again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, oh yeah!! Unfortunately we will be in Italy this Christmas, but I will faithfully follow along until we leave! I can't wait to see you ALL together!

    Blessings! Ashley (AOW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davis wants to tell Savannah he said- "YES"!!!!!!!!! "I can't wait until you get home and can you get me something good from China?" "Or like a toy or something"

    His mom says, don't worry about it, but I wanted to type exactly as he said. Travel blessings headed your way!

    ReplyDelete