Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two more nights of sleep.....

before we leave for China!  I am just finishing the Christmas cards as they have taken a back seat to lots of other preparations and work!  Tomorrow we will finalize the packing and begin the arduous task of fretting over what we have forgotten to pack and if we really need what we did pack!  I depend on Ann Marie for the packing task as I am horrible for a guy as I tend to over pack, and with a 22 pound in country weight restriction for China, I think I will leave it to the professional!  So off to bed I go and let the posting begin in earnest tomorrow night, but till then.....

Mike (what do you mean we should hand address them?), Ann Marie (do you think the applesauce will survive in the check luggage?) and Savannah (how much longer till we leave?) Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment